Kelly Holding Events and Communications is looking for a Marketing & Event Assistant to join our team!
We are a growing event and communications company offering a fun and exciting working environment for the right candidate. This is the perfect role for someone who has always wanted to work in the events industry.
The Marketing & Events Assistant will work with our team to provide support with overall marketing and at all our events, ensuring every detail is taken care of and all our clients' objectives are met.
• High School diploma and at least 3 years’ experience in a professional work environment, or a university degree in a relevant field would be an asset
• Skilled in the use of all Microsoft Office programmes, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective users and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
• Excellent communications skills
• Friendly, personable and flexible (doing events is not for the faint of heart!)
• Ability to use graphic design and website software would be an asset
• Able to work evenings and weekends as required
• Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
• Support the marketing efforts for all clients including social media, public relations, event logistics and administration
• Take photos at client promotions and events
• Update client websites and social media pages (website training will be provided where needed)
• Communicate with all clients for events and marketing efforts using various methods – phone calls, emails and newsletters
• Attend all KHL events to support the team as needed
If you’re Caymanian or have the right to work and this sounds like you, please email your resume today to [email protected]