Water Authority - Cayman is seeking a creative, dynamic individual to manage corporate communications, including preparing/coordinating all media/press releases; producing corporate publications; maintaining the Authority’s website; managing social media and coordinating special events.
▪ A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Social Media, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or related field
▪ Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a comparable corporate communications environment; a background in the natural/environmental sciences is preferred
▪ Knowledge and experience in creating, maintaining and/or publishing annual returns, newsletters and social marketing development (i.e. via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
▪ Experience in Desktop and Adobe publishing, Quark design, and Sharepoint software required; proficiency in the use of supporting IT applications and understanding of HTML preferred
▪ Excellent communication skills and the ability to be creative and work independently on multiple projects, simultaneously
The Water Authority offers competitive salaries, international medical insurance, and pension plans, and generous vacation benefits. The minimum to mid-salary range for this post is CI$54,370 - CI$67,960 per annum.
Application forms may be downloaded from www.waterauthority.ky. Please send an application including cover letter, resume, and portfolio of sample work to:
Chief HR Manager
P.O. Box 1104, Grand Cayman KY1-1102, Cayman Islands
Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 26 October 2018