Celebrations is hiring a Marketing Administrator! If you have a background in marketing with a passion for events and design, they'd love
upport the in-house marketing team and assist the Marketing & PR Coordinator with Marketing & Public Relations through the production and administration of promotional campaigns in industries spanning a multitude of trades related to the arts, wedding and event industry both nationally as well as internationally
• Identify opportunities; provide recommendations, including distribution channels, for new opportunities or enhancements within existing product and service lines.
• Meet goals for market share and growth in close conjunction with the Marketing & PR Coordinator.
• Develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets in conjunction with the Marketing and PR Coordinator.
• Carryout plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales management.
• Undertake marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
• Assist in the maintenance of the company Web site.
• Ensure appropriate communications mix is applied depending on current market conditions, business requirements and competitive circumstances; testing and ensuring effectiveness in conjunction with the Marketing and PR Coordinator.
• Create, develop and maintain relationships with local and overseas media to enhance and project the corporate identity and services on island and globally in conjunction with Marketing & PR Coordinator.
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, press releases etc.)
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events, sponsorship opportunities and campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, print, television etc.)
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
• Plan meetings and events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Actively participating in marketing strategies.
• Well-developed presentation and interpersonal skills
• Must be self-motivated and a team player.
• Willing to learn relevant software.
• Be totally on top of and ahead of all seasonal marketing for the company
• Creative, well-organized, and detail oriented.
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as Social Media/SEO/ YouTube Channels, etc.) and market research method.
• Experience in Marketing Data Analytics and tools
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop especially), MailChimp, Canva, Trello and applications (Web Analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools would be a plus
• Ability to write blog articles is a plus
• Familiarity with DSLR cameras and photography
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include long daily working hours, weekends and Public Holidays.
• Own transportation is an asset and clean Police Clearance Certificate is required.
Please send your resume to [email protected] by January 31st, 2019.