Regenexx Cayman is expanding its marketing team! We are hiring one full-time marketing supervisor.
Education, experience, and skills:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent – preferably with a marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, or business focus. A related post-graduate certificate would be considered advantageous.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Must be strategic and results-oriented, with the ability to develop and implement marketing initiatives across a variety of channels.
- Must have excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead numerous projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and adhere to the budget.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Must have exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must have leadership skills and be able to provide guidance to other marketing staff.
- Must be confident and self-motivated, with the ability to identify (and secure) new business development opportunities.
- Must be comfortable liaising directly with the senior management team and Regenexx network affiliates worldwide.
- Must be able to think creatively and innovatively.
- Must be committed to patient confidentiality.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with WordPress, InfusionSoft, Survey Monkey, and MailChimp is advantageous.
- Previous experience in healthcare industry is an asset. A willingness to learn terminology related to regenerative medicine is a must.
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans to attract new patients, locally and internationally.
- Liaising with Regenexx Cayman Network affiliates to execute tailored marketing campaigns.
- Leading advertising and public relations efforts to engage local and international audiences through various facets, including social media, digital, print, radio, and TV.
- Strategically managing social media efforts, including planning, content creation, and implementation.
- Managing projects with digital vendor on an ongoing basis, including website updates, CRM campaigns, online advertising, etc.
- Overseeing the design and development of all forms, handouts, and marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, banners, giveaways, etc.
- Leading internal and external communication efforts, including CRM campaigns, monthly e-newsletters, communication templates, updates to Regenexx network affiliates, etc.
- Implementing patient satisfaction surveys and providing results to the patient care team to facilitate continuous improvement of patient experience.
- Working closely with senior management to identify and secure new business opportunities.
- Managing conference, event, and sponsorship opportunities. Some travel required.
- Identifying and implementing improved marketing processes (as required).
- Creating standard operating procedures (as required).
- Other marketing and administrative tasks (as required).
Salary: US$4,000 – $5,000 / month depending on experience. Benefits included, as per the labour law.
Caymanians, Status-holders and Permanent Residents preferred.
Please submit your cover letter and resume (by June 20, 2018) to [email protected]