EY, a global market leading professional services organization, with dynamic people in more than 150 countries, is committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax, advisory and transaction advisory services.
We are seeking qualiﬁed candidates for an exciting career opportunity as a Senior Associate
to join our Brand, Marketing & Communications (BMC)
team in the Cayman Islands. Operating within the BMC function of EY’s Americas Financial Services Organization (FSO), a region of more than 10,000 professionals in 80-plus ofﬁces, you will help position the Firm’s distinctive brand, and support marketing and communications activities in our Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands Market Segment.
Working closely with the FSO BMC Market Segments Leader, you will play a crucial role in helping meet our BMC objectives and achieving revenue goals. Speciﬁcally, you will help in the execution of priority BMC programs and initiatives within this geographic market segment. You will have the opportunity to directly support and promote EY’s brand, as well as develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. This is how EY develops outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders and continue to play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities.
- Execute brand, marketing and communications activities within our strategic program in line with business priorities
- Coordinate logistics and promotion for events, including preparing information and materials, and working with vendors and suppliers to carry out tactical details
- Provide support for community and corporate social responsibility efforts
- Help to assess programs, capturing leading practices and recommend areas for improvement
- Ensure compliance with Firm protocols and processes
- Track marketing activities and create summary dashboards
- Help drive the use of tools and resources by EY professionals (Yammer, SharePoint and CRM)
- Support opportunistic projects in all areas of brand, marketing and communications as needed
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably with a Marketing or Communications major
- A minimum of two years of marketing and/or communications experience, with ﬁnancial services industry and/or professional services experience preferred
- Strong understanding of marketing and communication principles and leading industry practices; exposure to ﬁnancial services preferred
- Experience with list and e-campaign management and ROI report analysis
- Excellent project and time management, and problem-solving skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Proﬁciency with standard technology, including Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as internet and social media, and conﬁdence at leveraging technology on a daily basis
- The capacity to build relationships and utilize sound business judgment with an appreciation of when to seek further guidance, and escalate issues and opportunities
- Driven, enthusiastic and demonstrate a willingness to learn and contribute
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as overtime will be required during peak busy season periods; some travel will occasionally be expected to meet business needs
- A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
The salary range for this position is US$65,000.00—US$78,000.00 per annum; compensation package includes health insurance, pension, bonus structure, and vacation entitlement.
To apply for this exciting career opportunity, please email your résumé and cover letter to: [email protected]
, visit the careers section of our website, ey.com/cayman
(job reference: GRA000CU
), or call +1 345 949 8444
Deadline for applications: 3 August 2018
EY, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.