The Cayman Islands Government is seeking urgent support for the Joint Communications Service which has been temporarily activated due to COVID-19.
Individuals will be asked to work on a rotation schedule based on their skill set. The secondment will be for an initial period of 3 months. The tasks for each job are outlined below.
Media Monitoring/Press Officer
- Using HubSpot or similar Content Management System
- Creating compelling content for web and social media including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Identifying and working with online influencers, partners, sponsors
- Operating social media platforms for scheduling, alerts, and reporting
- Working at pace to a high degree of accuracy
- Delivering communications campaigns
- Using social media
- Managing reputation across multiple channels and crisis comms
- Writing across all channels including digital
- Storytelling and narrative skills
- Multitasking and progressing a number of issues at once
- Dealing with press/media
For more information or to express interest, please contact the Strategic Communications Unit at [email protected]