The Cayman Islands Health Services Authority seeks an individual who is strategic, creative, engaging, inspiring and results-focused to lead the Strategic Marketing & Communications team.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will have oversight responsibility for the marketing and communications functions of the HSA, including internal and external communications, media relations, creative development, crisis communication, hospital events, employee engagement, marketing strategy, community outreach, digital and social media to support the mission, business growth strategies and core values of the Authority.
This position requires a good understanding of marketing and communication principles. This person will need to prioritize multiple requests and work on diverse tasks simultaneously.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Functioning as the organization’s chief marketing and communications executive
- Developing and implementing marketing/communications strategies to ensure the achievement of the organization's strategic plan and business growth goals
- Leading the marketing, digital, web, internal/external communications, crisis communications and media relations functions
- Researching, writing and producing drafts of written materials, including news releases, healthcare advisories, speeches, etc.
The successful candidate will have the following:
Salary starts at CI$65,092 to $77,092 per annum
Other Benefits include:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or equivalent;
- Masters of Business Administration is desirable; and
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated experience and leadership in managing strategic marketing and communications; and public, government and media relations;
- A track record of success working within a large and complex environment
Subsidized health care (medical, dental and optical), a pension plan and 18 working days vacation per annum.
Application forms may be completed and submitted together with your CV online at www.hsa.ky or mailed to:
Human Resources Director, Health Services Authority
PO Box 915, Grand Cayman KY1-1103 or by e-mail: [email protected]
Application deadline: March 30, 2018