The CIMPA Scholarship is an annual CI$5,000 scholarship that is awarded based on merit to a local student with an interest in pursuing a career in marketing or other related fields. All applications will be numbered upon receipt and submitted anonymously for consideration by the CIMPA Scholarship Evaluation Committee to ensure impartiality.
Applications are now closed. Please stay tuned as the Scholarship recipient will be contacted by end of June.
Applications received after this date will not be considered. To be considered for a CIMPA Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in a local educational institution (or accredited online educational programme);
- Between 16-25 years of age;
- Resident in the Cayman Islands;
- Be in good academic standing;
- Possess a genuine interest in pursuing a career in marketing or other related fields.