Our membership list includes exceptional marketing talent as well as companies and organizations that offer rewarding employment opportunities for marketing professionals in the Cayman Islands. Browse the listings below to see if you can find the right fit for your talents.
CIMPA is supporting the next generation of marketers in the Cayman Islands with our annual CI$5,000 scholarship.
The CIMPA Scholarship is an annual CI$5,000 scholarship that is awarded based on merit to a local student with an interest in pursuing a career in marketing or other related fields. All applications will be numbered upon receipt and submitted anonymously for consideration by the CIMPA Scholarship Evaluation Committee to ensure impartiality.
All applications must be received by 31 May 2022.
Applications received after this date will not be considered. To be considered for a CIMPA Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in a local educational institution (or accredited online educational programme);
- Between 16-25 years of age;
- Resident in the Cayman Islands;
- Be in good academic standing;
- Possess a genuine interest in pursuing a career in marketing or other related fields.
Who You Are
AirVu Media is seeking a talented individual to work on designing stunning but functional user experiences for our clients. The individual must possess an infinite curiosity and a desire to deliver high-quality work. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of AirVu Media.
- 3+ years of experience in creative and digital agencies
- Experience creating digital web stores, and a solid understanding of WooCommerce, Shopify, and other e-commerce solutions
- A strong portfolio showcasing innovative ecommerce design solutions across a breadth of business verticals that you were directly responsible for
- Proven experience in defining user experiences for a variety of applications, products, and platforms
- A strong systems thinker that can execute on the information architecture through to the micro-interactions of a product design
You may be a fit for this role if you are:
- Expert skills using Figma
- Experience creating prototypes and user testing
- Somebody who thinks on their feet
- A strong communicator, with the natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions
- Fearless when it comes to problem solving
- An ardent lover of gifs and emojis
What You’ll Do
- Work through complex design problems to create beautiful, thoughtful and functional interactions for web
- Consider UX from a user journey level across multiple touch-points, and within specific interactions
- Design at a systems level, where components can be reused and built to scale, optimised across different screen sizes and devices
- Iterate quickly and communicate ideas across several level of fidelity, with the ability to receive feedback constructively and provide feedback to others’ work
- Work with other designers, developers, partners, clients, and basically the whole team
Bonus Points For
- Proven ability to lead client workshops
Want to get even more involved in helping CIMPA to shape the future of the marketing industry in the Cayman Islands? Volunteer!
From volunteering at one of our events to joining the CIMPA Board, we have plenty of opportunities for our members to get more involved. Let us know how you would like to help: